Sunday, 23 July 2017

Photo 55

Tomorrow we are off to the van and I can't wait. I've not been in it half as much as I would have liked to this year. There will be trips home for various reasons during our 3 week break but the majority of the time we will be over on the Fylde coast.

Plans for the first week include walks along the front, tennis, pitch and putt etc. The second week I'm trying to make it more holiday-ish so maybe a couple of days out and possibly a show and the third week back to our routine of lazing around taking each day as it comes.

The internet isn't brilliant where we are so to reduce stress levels of "why won't this bloody thing load", I won't be blogging. But in the spirit of my 'photo a day' I will be posting on Instagram which comes up on the blog anyway.

And feel free to leave a comment on here if you fancy as I shouldn't have a problem using my phone to 'talk' to people or to keep up with what you're all doing.

Right, off to finish my packing now which to cover all eventualities includes a full winter and summer wardrobe because after all this is a British seaside holiday and brollies and sunglasses will probably both make an appearance at some point over the next 3 weeks! 

See you soon. I'll bring you all a stick of rock back :)

Oh! I do like to be beside the seaside!
I do like to be beside the sea!
I do like to stroll along the Prom, Prom, Prom!
Where the brass bands play, "Tiddely-om-pom-pom!"
So just let me be beside the seaside!
I'll be beside myself with glee
and there's lots of girls beside,
I should like to be beside, beside the seaside,
beside the sea!
xxx










10 comments:

  1. I've just had to look up where the Fylde coast is as my geography is awful, only to realise I spent lots of my younger days on that coastline but a little further south in Southport, Formby a10nd Waterloo. I was brought up in Liverpool until I was 10. We did visit the lights at Blackpool a couple of times around October time. I know the weather in the south is normally warmer and drier, and we have managed 3 days at the beach in sunshine but the rain came down this afternoon. But it was still very warm. Have a lovely holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hols to you all. I'm suffering from caravan withdrawal symptons at the moment. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely break, hope it's not too hot or cold, wet or windy and you have a good rest.
    Not keen on rock, can I have a 99 instead! Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you all have a fabulous time.
    Brown and white stripey rock for me please...lol.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your jollies!
    We used to look forward to the kids breaking up - off we'd go for their first 2 weeks off on our camping trip to Cornwall! Happy days indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time on your vacation. Looking forward to a full report when you get back!!! Looking forward to the rock, haven't had that for years!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope the weather improves for you all Suzanne. Enjoy your time away and I'll look forward to the photographs on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete