Monday, 28 December 2015

We are here

As the title says we are here!  

The journey was fine and apart from lots of flooded fields and a big puddle near the all important Waterloo bridge, the road into Betws y Coed was clear.

The village is much busier than we expected, the hotel is lovely and we have walked, lunched and walked again. We are now having a bit of room time. 


No pictures I'm afraid, I haven't brought my connector thingy majig but I'm taking plenty to share with you when I get back.

Xxx


6 comments:

  1. glad you got there safely. Have a lovely time. Looking forward to the photos! :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a lovely time thanks. Just about to upload my photos for you to have a look at. xx

      Delete
  2. Glad to see you made it safely. Looking forward to the pictures. I'll have the emergency knickers ready to put in the mail, just in case!!!lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Janice. Emergency knickers didn't make it out of the case thank goodness. We did play a trick on Thomas though. Somebody's fire alarm went off and we told him it was the flood siren. As usual he was only wearing his PJ bottoms but he managed to grab his most prized possession - the ipad! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you made it! Have a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've made it back as well. Bit hairy last night with the storm, lots of branches hitting the roof and windows and the car park was full of them this morning. But all in all, the weather couldn't have been kinder to us. xx

      Delete