I've gone all Biblical today and taken Sunday as a day of rest literally.
Which means I have
* stayed in my PJ's all day.
* just about managed to drag myself into the kitchen to rustle up a Full English for everybody
* done a little bit of the jigsaw - 8 pieces in an hour to be precise (soul destroying)
* watched a film called Kajaki which is based on a true story about the British Army's 3rd Battalion in Afghanistan. It's one of the most distressing films I've seen in a long time and it had me shouting out "No, no, no, not again". I don't often recommend a film, but it really is one to watch.
* finished my book, Ove.
And I haven't:
* Wandered up the street to Number 14.
* Cooked Sunday lunch
* Done any housework
* Moved off the couch very much apart from to let the dogs out, brew up and go to the loo
* Felt guilty about doing sweet fanny adams all day
Whether your Sunday has been busy or not, I hope you've all had a good one.