Friday, 18 September 2015

Clearing out

In between the usual goings on at Number 38 plus popping up to Number 14 to do a few jobs I've managed to get a bit more of the jigsaw done. I've separated all the white pieces and laid them out on the mat that was included with the jigsaw case. There's no easy way of fitting these other than trying one piece at a time which can be a bit tedious but it's got to be done. Not yet though! Instead I did some of the body and face which was  much more interesting. 
The skip arrived this morning so when Amy and Thomas came home we all went up and spent an hour throwing rubbish bags in that I'd already sorted. Many hands make light work as they say. Thomas was on crockery duty and the Careful Charlie that he is, literally took one teacup at a time. If you're wondering what he's wearing it's his Viking tunic that I'm halfway through making.
He's also claimed Tom's train driver hat. He has a thing about hats and helmets when he's playing his games and this will be a good one to add to the box.
My niece is visiting tomorrow so we're having a family get together in the evening which I'm look forward to. Mum is going home with her on Monday to spend a couple of weeks with my sister. My other niece is expecting her baby mid-November so we're planning a visit then.

I'm looking forward to us all getting together and I'll definitely be ready for a 'night out in' by the end of tomorrow. 

Hope you all have a good weekend. 

xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment