Monday, 8 June 2015

Micro Analysing

More secret wrapping at Number 38; this time for Mark's birthday on Wednesday. I went into Middleton this morning to buy his favourite aftershave but they didn't have any in stock so I've ordered some and will have to go back tomorrow to collect it.
I've transferred the jigsaw from the table back onto the boards and am still working my way through the blues. I've got one section finished but I'm sure for every piece I fit another one breeds. The pile doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.
The third and final request for Thomas' summer fair. His class have been asked to take in sweets. I got 12 of these for £1.
I haven't seen Tom today but Mark has visited him. He's had a CT scan and we're just waiting for the results to come back. He seems to be sleeping better as well which can only be a good thing.

We've found a new series on Netflix called Lie to Me. There is a new case every episode and it's about a team of experts who can tell whether people are telling porkies by watching for 'micro expressions' - a quick raise of the eyebrow, twitch of the lips, shrug of the shoulders etc. Trouble is Mark thinks he's an expert now and is micro analysing everybody he talks to, including me. There'll be nothing micro about me bopping him on the nose if he carries on!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. well festive felicitations to Mark for Wednesday! I'm glad Tom is sleeping better.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Amy was a terrible sleeper, I don't think she ever slept more than 6 hours on a good night and even then would wake up a couple of times :( After suffering with her I've always said sleep deprivation isn't used as a form of torture for nothing. It can make you feel terrible, so the fact that Tom is sleeping better is a big plus for him :) xx

    ReplyDelete