Saturday, 28 March 2015

Scrubbing Up Well

Amy and her friend got ready to go out last night. They weren't going anywhere special, just meeting some other friends and walking to the shops and back for some snacks. They spent an hour doing their make-up and hair for this event. When they returned they spent another 20 minutes upstairs re-styling their hair before going out again.

The array of make-up and hair products they use fascinates me. And I'm sure the amount of body spray they work their way through has definitely added to the destruction of the ozone layer.
They also made Thomas up. He wanted a scary, crazy face so this is what they gave him.
I remember all too well taking ages to get ready in my heyday. How the decades have changed me though. When I get ready to go out tonight it'll take me 30 minutes tops and that includes a shower, hair wash/dry and make-up. A bit of foundation, a quick swish of powder, a touch of mascara and a slick of lipstick. Done and dusted. But even if I say so myself, I think I scrub up pretty well. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment