Saturday, 21 March 2015

Saturday - A random mix

Swimming with Thomas. I confess, I did ask him if he really wanted to go this morning. His answer was yes and if there's one thing we stand by at Number 38 it's a promise.
Another pile of dresses ready to parcel up and take to the post office. I don't know how I've done this, but there are 11 under 7's, 3 x 8/9 years and 3 x 13/14 years in this pile. 
A very much enjoyed afternoon treat. I'm trying to lose weight, again. I'm using My Fitness Pal app and apparently if I stick to 1200 calories a day then by 16th June I will have lost one stone. We'll see. The tunnocks teacake came in at 106 calories but was budgeted for (I had extra calories left over from the past couple of days), and tasted delicious.
The first page of a new book borrowed from Amy. Our reading gap is closing and we're able to swap books now, which is nice. 
Daffodils in full bloom. They're on the table next to where I sit and they smell divine.
Freshly washed and dried bedding for Tom. We went up to see him for half an hour and I changed his bedding while I was there. The Doctor came to see him yesterday and left him some gel to rub into his shoulders and back so I did that for him as well. "He says I can use it every day" Tom told me. Now Tom never directly asks for anything but I've known him long enough to know that's his way of saying "Will you come up and do it every day". Which of course, I will.
Coffee and chess with Mum during our usual Saturday afternoon get together. She's having a sleepover next Saturday with Thomas so me and Mark have decided to go to the cinema. 
I made a curry for tea and now I've got my PJ's and dressing gown on and my feet are up. 

Another Saturday over. 

xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment