Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Peg Dolls

Most weeks I usually buy a bit of something for Amy when I'm in Bury and this week she got a body spray and a bar of chocolate. I leave them on her bed for her to find when she gets in from school and goes upstairs to change out of her uniform. 
Thomas doesn't get left out but he prefers treats than can be downloaded to the Xbox. They cost a fair bit more than the couple of pounds I spend on Amy so he doesn't get them every week but he might be in line for something tonight especially as two certificates came through the post today from his maths and English teachers.
 My 'Bury Bargains' this week were 3 plant pots for £1 and 3 ramekin dishes also for £1. Plus I found 3 metres of elastic on the indoor market for 50p.
I had a mooch around the charity shops but couldn't see any suitable dress material. I did notice that the shops are more expensive than the ones in Middleton so I think I'll just stick to my local ones. 

I'm toying with the idea of making some peg dollies to send with the dresses but I couldn't find any old fashioned pegs. I think I'll have to go on line and have a look. If I was a little girl I'd quite like to receive one of these and I wouldn't mind having a go at making some as another faffing around project.
                               

If I do find some pegs I'll share my doll making efforts with you and although I have a sneaky suspicion they won't end up looking anything like this, I'm sure my attempts will brighten up your day.

xxx

                                             








No comments:

Post a Comment