Tuesday, 1 July 2014

CKCS

No, it's not some dreaded disease I've got. It stands for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. And one of these lovely dogs will be joining our family after we return from holiday.

We went to have a look at a litter last night and chose a ruby red girl. Sparky belongs to Amy so she'll belong to Thomas, although no doubt within a couple of weeks I will be her main carer as I am with Sparky.

We chose a ruby bitch and spent a good half hour with her last night getting to know her. We'll be going back in a couple of weeks to check up on her and then we won't see her until we return from holiday.

Like a complete numpty I took the camera but was so caught up in the moment I forgot to take any photos so I've borrowed one from the internet.  
                                                     
We've gone through a whole list of names for her with Amy favouring Ruby, Rose, and Fleur, but Thomas has his own ideas and has decided to call her Wendy! 

When we next visit her I'll definitely take some pictures and pop them on here for you to look at.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment