Sunday, 30 March 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hope you've all had a lovely day. 

Thomas bought me a DVD (with some guidance from Mark).
And Amy bought me this lovely bouquet of flowers.
At the back of the book I've just finished reading, 'The Language of Flowers', is a list of flowers and their meanings. In the bouquet there were Pink Roses: Happiness in marriage, Pink Carnations: I will never forget youColumbiana Asters: Patience and Tiny Chrysthanemums: Truth.  As lovely as these meanings are, Amy will have chosen them purely for the colours.
This afternoon I was treated to a lovely afternoon tea.
With a special cake chosen just for me.
I love Mother's Day. It's one of my favourite days of the year.

xxx



2 comments:

  1. that afternoon tea is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. As well as my cake, half the donut and strawberry cream puff fell into my mouth. xx

    ReplyDelete