Thursday, 23 January 2014

Taking a Break

To the faithful few that visit me, I just wanted to say I'm taking a break from blogging for a little while.

We have a few things happening in the family at the moment which are taking up my time and energy.

The main one being that Thomas has been diagnosed with autism. Apparently it's high functioning, his struggles are mainly social/people/routines/senses. I've had my suspicions for a while and although like most people these days I know a bit about autism I don't know that much.

So, with this and other things that are happening, I'm taking a little bit of time out.

I'm sure I'll be back in the future.

xxx 

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you have this problem. My partner and middle son are both Aspberger's. It causes some problems, but also makes them two of the funniest, wittiest, most interesting, delightful people I know. Thomas will be fine with all your loving support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything. Now that you have a diagnosis for Thomas you will be able to make his path in life smoother and deal with any difficulties that may occur, you certainly sound a very well balanced and happy family. Look forward to seeing you blogging again, Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you all and hope to see you back blogging at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been for a while and I'm sorry to read that you're struggling. take care.

    ReplyDelete