Saturday, 23 November 2013

Catch Up

There's been very little time lately to post anything, let alone take photos to accompany my wafflings. But I've found myself with a spare hour tonight and flicking through my pics I realised I never posted our Bonfire Night.

I love looking back over my blog to see what we've done. The photos are the best bit as I can instantly transport myself back to what we were doing as though it were only yesterday. 

Like every Bonfire Night ours started with fireworks.
We had some fizz, a little bit of whoosh and plenty of smoke.
The fire pit was a great success. It kept us lovely and warm.
There was some Father & Son bonding
Lots of marshmallow toasting

And a fair bit of  'Man Make Fire' moments
We ate hotdogs & baked potatoes with cheese & beans
Followed by toffee apples
There  were sparklers
And Amy & Thomas cast plenty of Harry Potter spells on each other

I can't believe it's only 18 days since we did this. So much has happened since then.

I've missed posting what we've all been up to, so I'm going to make a concerted effort to post a bit more often purely because amidst all the drama going on at the moment, there are basic daily things happening that I want to be able to look back on and remember with a smile.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment