Thursday, 17 October 2013

Busy Doing Nothing

I have to admit that yesterday I was very lazy. And with weather like this I gave myself permission to indulge in doing nothing very much.
I sat in my PJ's till gone 11am watching rubbish but entertaining TV, namely Duck Dynasty. It really is daft American stuff but it makes me laugh. I think it was these lovely new slippers that stopped me getting dressed any sooner!
But I eventually managed to drag myself upstairs to get ready before making boiled egg on toast for dinner.           
I picked up the blanket that I'm making for Amy and crocheted a few rows. It's now long enough to keep my legs warm while I'm working on it.
Then I had a flick through this Christmas magazine. It's full of totally useless and overpriced goodies, but it's nice to get lost in it all sometimes isn't it.
Mum came for a brew, a natter and a catch up on what's happening in the family. 

And Mark made the kids teas and their packed lunches for tomorrow. This probably happens at the most 5 times a year, so it's well worth documenting!
Meanwhile, I went for a shower, slapped on a bit of tutty and met my two lovely friends for a bite to eat, a drink and a gossip.
I came home to find the kids in their PJ's and tucked up in bed. So I had a quick brew and a look at some of my favourite blogs.
Then I slouched off to bed under the influence of a glass of rose, totally forgetting to post what I'd written, which is why I'm doing it now!

Talk about busy doing nothing! Today I'll get my backside back into gear.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment