Friday, 2 August 2013

Struggling

I don't know what is is about this weather but for the past couple of days I really seem to be struggling to get a proper breath and my chest feels tight. I think if I was just sat doing nothing I'd be OK but that's not possible and it's not how I want to be. I don't think it's anything untoward, (touch wood) but I'll see how I go on over the next couple of days. Apparently angina can be as bad in hot weather as in cold so I'm putting it down to that.

Amy decided to make ice-lollies today. I don't have lolly moulds so she improvised with plastic shot glasses.
And cocktail sticks that were in the cupboard.
She made orange, lemonade and a combination of both.
Just about ready to go ...
... in the freezer.
They were actually very refreshing and very popular. Everyone wanted one.

We went for a walk in Heaton Park this evening. I took a 'few' photos that I was going to share with you. But when I downloaded them there were over 70! I must have been a bit snap happy tonight so I'll have to go through them tomorrow. 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. The lollies look lovely - just the thing for this weather :)

    ReplyDelete